This confidentiality agreement was developed in accordance with the requirements of the Law of Ukraine No. 2297 of 01.06.2010. "On the protection of personal data" and other regulatory acts of Ukrainian law governing legal relations related to the collection, processing, storage of personal data, as well as the right of citizens to non-interference in private life and the right to self-expression.
Please read this page carefully. the information stated on it is important to you both for the user of the web portal and all of its services.
Storage of your personal data will be carried out by LLC "Tok Profi", at the address: Kiev.
- do not use the web portal improperly. In particular, do not try to influence or interfere with its work or access information not through a standard interface;
We draw attention to the fact that your rights as a subject of personal data are provided for by Article 8 of the Law of Ukraine No. 2297 of 01.06.2010. "On Protection of Personal Data":
"Article 8. Rights of the subject of personal data
1. Personal non-property rights to personal data, which each individual has, are inherent and indestructible.
2. The subject of personal data has the right:
1) to know the location of the personal data base that contains its personal data, its purpose and name, location, and / or residence of the owner or manager of personal data, or to issue an appropriate instruction regarding the receipt of this information by persons authorized by him, the law;
2) receive information on the conditions for granting access to personal data, in particular information about third parties to whom his personal data are transferred;
4) receive at least thirty calendar days from the date of receipt of the request, except in cases stipulated by law, the answer as to whether his personal data are stored in the relevant personal data base and receive the contents of his personal data that are stored;
5) present a motivated claim to the owner of personal data with a denial against the processing of his personal data;
6) present a motivated requirement to change or destroy their personal data by any owner and manager of personal data, if these data are processed illegally or are unreliable;
7) to protect their personal data from illegal processing and accidental loss, destruction, damage, in connection with deliberate concealment, failure to provide or untimely provision thereof, as well as to protect against the provision of information that is unreliable or disgrace the honor, dignity and business reputation of the physical persons;
8) to complain about the processing of their personal data to public authorities and officials whose authority is to ensure the protection of personal data, or to a court;
9) to apply remedies in case of violation of legislation on protection of personal data;
10) to issue a warning regarding the restriction of the right to process their personal data during the granting of consent;
11) withdraw consent to the processing of personal data;
12) know the mechanism of automatic processing of personal data;
13) to protect against an automated solution that has legal consequences for him.
3. Disposal of the personal data of an individual who is restricted in civil capacity or recognized incompetent, is exercised by her legal representative. "
Objectives of collecting your personal data
One of the goals of creating and operating our web portal is to inform you about who we are and what we are doing. We collect and use personal data (including name, city of your residence, telephone number, e-mail) to better provide you with the necessary services and information.
Therefore, we can use your personal data to:
• answer your questions and requests;
• handle your orders and requests for repair and installation of electrical wiring, otherwise;
• regulate or otherwise fulfill their obligations in connection with any agreement you have entered into with us;
• prevent and solve problems associated with any services that we provide to you;
• create services that meet your needs;
• promptly respond to your possible complaints related to the shortcomings of the services provided to you.
• To optimize our services, we can use your personal data during direct marketing (including providing information about goods and services that may later be of interest to you by sending SMS and e-mail);
Be sure that we will not use your information for any purpose, if you tell us that you do not want us to use your information in such a way that information is provided, or later.
Security of your personal data
We appreciate your personal information, so we provide an adequate level of its protection. Therefore, we have implemented technologies aimed at protecting your confidential data from unauthorized access and misuse, and we will update these measures accordingly when new technologies appear.
Use of your personal information provided on other sites
On our sites there may be links to other sites, or you can go to our site from a link from another site. As you understand, we can not be responsible for privacy policies and practices on other sites.
We recommend that you study the policies of each site you visit to better understand your rights and responsibilities, especially when you provide content of any type on these sites. If you have any doubts or questions, please contact the owner or operator of such site.
You can set your browser to reject all cookies or notify them of their sending.
Using Google Analytics, we collect statistics about visiting a portal, such as visited pages, the number of page views, domains, Internet providers and countries of origin of our visitors, as well as the addresses of sites visited before and after the portal, etc. Nevertheless, none of these actions is connected with you personally and is measured only in the aggregate.
Web beacons are invisible files that are on the sites that you visit. In case you visit the portal page containing a web beacon, it refers to your computer in order to determine whether you visited previously this page or whether you have previously seen a certain advertisement. Web beacons do not record your email address or any other personal information.
Using this information helps us to make the portal as convenient and useful for you as possible, to support, protect and develop the services of our portal.
Additional information and cautions
LLC "Tok Pro" takes measures to ensure that the information on this portal was reliable. However, we do not assume any responsibility for and do not guarantee that the information provided and the information provided are accurate, objective and up-to-date at the time of viewing.
The portal web portal as a whole, and some of its elements such as (including but not limited to) design elements, author photo materials, articles, program code, databases are protected by the Law of Ukraine "On Copyright and Related Rights", International Normative-Legal Acts , and other acts of Ukrainian legislation. Any other use other than reviewing, uploading and printing the portal pages for personal, non-commercial use is prohibited. Copying information from the portal can be carried out only for non-commercial purposes for posting on user pages, blogs, social networks.
It is prohibited to distribute, modify, transmit, use or reuse any information from this portal for any public or commercial purpose without the written permission of LLC "Tok Profi". You must adhere to all copyrights and other claims for ownership of downloaded and / or copied materials. The copied information should contain a link to this portal as a source.
We are not responsible for any direct and indirect losses incurred in connection with the payment of penalties, or any losses and expenses incurred as a result of the conclusion of a legal transaction, information about the object of which was posted on this portal.
In fact, your use of the portal is at your own risk.
To the extent that the law allows, neither LLC Tok Profi nor any other party that is involved in the creation, production or maintenance of the portal is liable for direct, indirect or incidental damage that has ever been inflicted and which have been are caused by the fact that you had access to this portal, used it or hoped for it, even if we warned you about the possibility of such damages and losses.
In any case, LLC Tok Profi will not be involved in any of the parties to direct, indirect, willful, or unintentional damages for any use of this web portal, or on any other linked site, including without limitation any loss of revenue, goodwill, loss of programs or other data in your information processing system, even if we were promptly informed of the possibility of such damages.
LLC "Tok Profi" is not responsible for the quality of goods and services advertised on the portal.
When working with a web portal, you are not granted intellectual property rights either on the web portal itself, or on its content, or on the use of any branding elements or logos of our web portal.
I confirm my adulthood, as well as the absence of any acts restricting my legal.